Geothermal is an environmentally friendly way to heat and cool your home. One unit provides heating and air conditioning for your home by tapping into the earth’s constant temperature at lower depths (a renewable resource). Thus allowing you to heat and cool your home using dirt instead of oil or gas.
Geothermal heat pumps are a tried and true heating and cooling technology. Having been safely used since the 1940’s (energy.gov), geothermal heat pumps have been successfully used in homes across the country, including Hampton Roads, Virginia.
Benefits of Geothermal
- Lower Energy Costs – Yearly cost savings can be as much as 80% over fossil fuels
- Quiet Operation – No outside fans running day and night
- Enhanced Comfort – Systems automatically adjust with weather conditions and provide even heating and cooling with a consistent humidity level.
- Environmentally Friendly – Renewable and sustainable while conserving natural resources and minimizing pollution
- Clean and Safe Energy – Units have no flame, flue, odor, or fumes while using only a little bit of land underfoot
- Life Cycle Costs – Units are housed indoors away from the elements and see fewer breakdowns with relatively few moving parts.
How Geothermal Works
To learn how Geothermal will benefit your home or business, contact HOTBOYS today for a free estimate.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
Serving Greater Hampton Roads from
Virginia Beach, Norfolk and Portsmouth to Newport News, Williamsburg, and Richmond
Licensed, Bonded, & Insured