Control over Home Comfort and Efficiency Using Your Smart Phone Anywhere
No matter the weather extremes in Hampton Roads, you want to come home from work or school to a comfortable home. While a programmable thermostat offers some temperature control, if you come home from work early or you have to stay late, you could better manage your home’s heating and cooling system. Make your home more comfortable and energy efficient from your web-enabled cell phone today using Sensi Comfort.
Energy management is now available through your smart phone or computer. After professional installation of a wireless thermostat in your home, managing your heating or cooling system is as easy as checking an app on your cellphone. Save money by adjusting your HVAC temperature when you leave the house and not turning it back until your return home. You can also adjust your HVAC while you’re on vacation. A cold or hot snap could be detrimental for pets or plumbing. With a wireless thermostat, you can make the adjustment safely from your cell phone or laptop without having to cut your vacation short. Call today to learn about the benefits of home automation through Trane’s NEXIA products.
Energy savings are especially apparent for vacation homes. If you own a vacation home, you want the flexibility to prepare your home away from home to be relaxed and restful whenever you or your visitors arrive. Leaving the heat or air conditioning running while no one is living there is costly and inefficient. Instead by using a wireless thermostat, you can manage your HVAC remotely. Thus keep costs down.
And There’s More You Can Automate
Connect to more of your home when you are away. Control your home from anywhere with a web-enabled cell phone, computer, laptop or tablet. Select the components to design your own home automation system for climate control, automated deadbolts and home dimmers. With these options you’ll be able to:
- Control home temperatures for your heating and cooling system
- Allow entry to your home through the automated deadbolt even when you’re far away from home
- Assign individual codes to friends or family members to access your home
- Receive instant texts and email alerts when codes are used
- Set recurring codes for housekeepers or frequent guests
- Confirm the status of your wireless deadbolt from your smart phone
- Program lights to turn on/off at different times of the day from your smart phone
- Schedule your lights to turn on when lock code is entered
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
Serving Greater Hampton Roads from
Virginia Beach, Norfolk and Portsmouth to Newport News, Williamsburg, and Richmond
Licensed, Bonded, & Insured